Palestine: An Idea Whose Time Has Come
Uploaded by neverbeforecampaign on Aug 29, 2009
“There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.”
WHY PALESTINE IS IN MY BLOOD?
MY CONSCIENCE TOOK OVER!!
IF YOU HAVE VIEWED MY BLOGS YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE ALMIGHTY GOD WITH ALL MY HEART.
MY TEACHER TAUGHT US TO HAVE THANKS & GRATITUDE AND THIS I BELIEVED ARE GOD’S VALUE TOO. I GOT TO THANK LEE KUAN YEW FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR GIVING US THIS IDENTITY AS SINGAPOREANS BECAUSE WE CAN BE IN THE SHOES OF THE PALESTINIANS. NOT ONLY AM I A SINGAPOREAN STANDING TALL IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD BUT I AM A VERY PROUD SINGAPOREAN TOO.
The Voice of Humanity
Like This Page · October 7, 2015 ·
This is unbelievable !! Israeli solder strangles a Palestinian child with a broken hand but his brave mother saves him from Israeli solder. please share this to expose injustice and cruelty on innocent people specially children.
BUT I DO HAVE ONE GREAT FEAR SINCE I WAS YOUNG AND THAT IS THE LOSS OF PALESTINE FROM THE WORLD MAP 🙁
MY TEACHER TOLD US THE WORLD DID NOT CARED FOR THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE.
How this kind of thinking came about?
1) At age 10, I was taught by a Jewish teacher named Ms Soloman. She told us that the Palestinian people had stolen the Jews’ land. Although I was very young, I dared to ask her, “If Palestine belongs to the Jews, where should the Palestinians go?” Instead of giving me a decent reply, she told me to be quiet and got us to sing the song “Born Free”. The song goes like this “This land is mine, God gave this land to me (Jews), this brave and ancient land to me.” Oh I see, God gave this land to the Jews and throw the Palestinians out, is this a true god or satan at work? God is love, do you think He will do such thing to the Palestinian people when this land rightfully belong to them if not it should be known as Israel.
We also discussed about race which was very sensitive and we were not allowed by the authority to step into this arena but my teacher did talk to us in a candid manner. At that time the majority of the population thought one of the race was the worst race because they often tell lie but instead my teacher told us that was not the worst race. She said that there is another race when they CUT YOU WITH A KNIFE YOU DO NOT SEE BLOOD UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE! We asked her what was the race and she told us it was the JEWS! She told us about the story of the Jew money lenders and she said that they are out to cheat the people because they used their smartness to harm society thus humanity!!
In those days what the teacher said was law and we got to listen and cannot question the authority and if you do so you were being rude for answering back. Similarly what the government said was law and if you dare to question their intentions then you were not a good citizen instead of a caring citizen.
2) At age 13, in secondary school we often have class discussion on politics and Palestine struggle often came to the picture because I was interested in this subject. My teacher told us, “No one really cares about the Palestinians. They are very sad people because their land was stolen by Jews. If the world still refuse to take action and bring justice back to this land there will be no harmony in the entire world!”
I grew up very fast because I was connected to the outside world. I learnt much more through all these discussions and especially about the conflict between Protestants and Catholics. I got a good teacher because whenever I wanted to know more about the world she will always find the time to tell us the story like the Vietnam war, why America was in Vietnam? For a child to be truly connected to the world it is very important for teacher to bring the world into the class room if not education has lost its purpose.
3) At age 16, after finishing school I worked as a sale promoter for Singapore Press Holding selling encyclopaedia and there I met local Arabs and learnt deeper into the struggle of the Palestinians people told by their relatives from Yemen. They said that Singapore was blessed and they wished that the Palestinians and Jews can live in peace side by side each other just like us. They wished Singapore can be the center for religious education. At that time we got a boxer Arab I think his name is Kadir and a coach a Jew and we said how come in Singapore the Arab and Jew live and work together in peace why the Palestinians and Jews always fight?
4) At age 18, left Singapore for Belgium and worked as an air hostess for Sabena Airline. Our second home was middle-east, Iran and United Arab Emirates. There I felt the pain and suffering of the Palestinians when they cried in front of me how Israel had been treating them. I often wondered how the world was going to stand by the Palestinian people when the Jews were controlling the finance of the world?
5) Got married to a Christian Lebanese at age 23 and live in Abu Dhabi. When Prime Minister of Israel Ariel Sharon invaded Lebanon I told my ex-husband the Jews were not there to liberate Lebanon but to take over Lebanon. My ex-husband was a fool and his Christian leader a greater fool by giving the Jews the green light to kill his people. How can I sleep with a man who was happy that the Jews were killing his Muslim brothers. My final plan was to escape from him with my 2 children and I did succeed with the blessing of God.