Uploaded on Aug 26, 2008
Documentary program about:
1-the history of Palestine
2-People of the book
3- the furthest Mosque
Azan At Al Aqsa Mosque With Short Documentry
Uploaded on May 6, 2011
The Muezzins are highly prized in Jerusalem’s Muslim community; but Jewish radicals plan to end their sacred song by demolishing the mosque and restoring a Jewish Temple once established
God Help Us To Be United Allah O Akber
Masjid AL AQSA Tarawih by Sheikh Saeed Al Qalqili Masha Allah
Uploaded on Feb 14, 2012
الشيخ سعيد القلقيلي صلاح في المسجد الأقصى
For More islamic vidios visit and subscribe my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/muhammadikramulhaq
The real Al-Aqsa Mosque, Jerusalem
Uploaded on Apr 9, 2008
The Al-Aqsa Mosque have a black dome and it is the second Masjid on earth that was built 40 years after the Ka‚ba in Makkah. Most scholars are of the opinion that Al-Aqsa Mosque was first built by Prophet Adam AS.
Then rebuild by Prophet Ibrahim AS and Prophet Ismail. And later rebuild by Prophet Daud AS but it was Prophet Sulayman AS who finally completed the building. The Al-Aqsa Mosque built by Prophet Sulayman AS was destroyed in 587 BC by Nebuchadnezzar King of Babylon.
The Jews call this same Al-Aqsa Mosque built by Prophet Sulayman AS as their temple. They re-built their temple on them same site in 167 BC but was destroyed in 70 AD and Jews banished from Jerusalem.
The site of Al-Aqsa Mosque remained barren and was used as a rubbish tip for nearly 600 years until the Great Khalifah Umar bin Khattab liberated Jerusalem in 637/8 AD. Khalifah Umar bin Khattab began the foundation of Al-Aqsa Mosque and a timber mosque was built. Umayyad Khalifah, Abd‚Äô al Malik ibn Marwan in 691/2 [72/73 AH] began the construction of Dome of the Rock, today this is the Al-Sakhrah Mosque.
The al Buraq wall or Western Wall where Prophet Muhammad SAW tied his animal the Buraq on the night journey of al Isra is what the Jews call the wailing wall. The Haram area of Al Aqsa has within it the Al-Aqsa Mosque [Black Domed Mosque] and Dome of the Rock [Gold Domed Mosque]
Israel occupied Al-Aqsa Mosque in 1967, the fundamentalist Jews have made 100’s of attempts to destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque since then. A fire in 1967 started by their help destroyed the 900 year old Mimbar installed by Slaudeen Ayub, the Great Muslim Hero. Jewish fundamentalist want to blow up and destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque and replace it with a Jewish Temple. Slowly. they been digging under the mosque on pretax of archeological research on their temple mount.
Please tell your children and all Muslim abouth this truth, Insha’Allah
The real Masjid Al Aqsa, *****MUST WATCH*****
Uploaded on Jan 10, 2009
Did you know?
1. That, Masjidul Al Aqsa was the second Masjid on earth.
2. That, it was built 40 years after the Kaba in Makkah.
3. That, most scholars are of the opinion that Masjidul Al Aqsa was first built by Prophet Adam [as].
4. That, Ibrahim [as] rebuilt the Masjidul Al Aqsa in Jerusalem as he and Ismail [as] rebuilt the Kaba in Makkah.
5. That, Prophet Daud [as] began the rebuilding of Masjidul Al Aqsa.
6. That, it was Prophet Sulayman [as] who finally completed the building of Masjidul Al Aqsa.
7. That, Masjidul Al Aqsa built by Sulayman [as] was destroyed in 587 BC by Nebuchadnezzar King of Babylon.
8. That, the Jews call this same Masjidul Al Aqsa built by Sulayman [as] as their Temple.
9. That, the Jews re-built their Temple on them same site in 167 BC but was destroyed in 70 AD and Jews banished from Jerusalem.
10. That, the site of Masjidul Al Aqsa remained barren and was used as a rubbish tip for nearly 600 years until the Great Khalifah Umar bin Khattab liberated Jerusalem in 637/8 AD.
11. That, the Khalifah Umar bin Khattab began the foundation of Masjidul Al Aqsa and a timber mosque was built.
12. That, the Umayyad Khalifah, Abd al Malik ibn Marwan in 691/2 [72/73 AH] began the construction of, Dome of the Rock today this is the Golden Domed Mosque.
13. That, the al Buraq wall or Western Wall where Prophet Muhammad [saas] tied his animal the Buraq on the night journey of al Isra is what the Jews call the wailing wall.
14. That, to Muslims it is the land or the Haram Sharif area which is most holy and important.
15. That, the Haram area of Al Aqsa has within it the Masjidul Al Aqsa [Black Domed Mosque] and Dome of the Rock [the Golden Domed Mosque].
16. That, Israel occupied Masjidul Al Aqsa in 1967.
17. That, the fundamentalist Jews have made 100s of attempts to destroy Al Aqsa since 1967 when they occupied it. A fire in 1967 started by their help destroyed the 900 year old Mimbar installed by Slaudeen Ayub, the Great Muslim Hero.
18. That, the fundamentalist want to blow up and destroy Masjidul Al Aqsa and replace it with a Jewish Temple.
Why they are digging under Al-Aqsa
Uploaded on Aug 26, 2007
Part 1 of 4
“Why they are digging under Al-Aqsa Masjid”
This short series of videos, based on an extract of audio by Anwar al-Awlaki, touches upon the history of Masjid Al-Aqsa, Prophet Sulayman (AS), black magic, the Jews of that time, Babylon, Free Masons and the Jinn. It certainly is enlightening and educational. Sulayman (AS) buried something under masjid Al-Aqsa and there are people who want to
get there hands on it… watch and listen to find out more.
Al-Aqsa Mosque’s foundation threatened by Israeli tunnels.
Uploaded on Sep 20, 2009
Al-Aqsa Mosque’s foundation threatened by Israeli tunnels
Beautiful Views of Masjid Al Aqsa in Ramadan
Published on Apr 5, 2012
For More islamic vidios visit and subscribe my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/muhammadi…
Inside of Masjid Al-Aqsa
Uploaded on Dec 19, 2008
The inside of Masjid Al-Aqsa after Friday prayer on 12/19/2008.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) encouraged Muslims to visit the Aqsa Mosque and pray therein. Abu Hurairah is quoted as saying that the Prophet said: “Set out deliberately on a journey to three mosques: the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah), this mosque of mine (in Medina) and the Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem).”
[Bukhari and Muslim]
Maimunah bint Sa’d is reported as saying that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) being asked about a person who is unable to travel to the Aqsa Mosque. The Prophet (peace be upon him) replied, “He should make a gift of oil to be burnt therein, for he who gives a gift to the Aqsa Mosque will be like the one who has prayed Salah therein.” [Ahmad and Ibn Majah]
Abu Darda quoted a saying that the Prophet said: “The reward of a prayer in the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah) is worth 100,000 prayers, a prayer in my mosque (in Medina) is worth 1,000 prayers and a prayer in al Aqsa Mosque (Jerusalem) is worth 500 prayers more than in any other mosque.” [Bukhari]
Basement Of Masjid Al-Aqsa
Uploaded on Jun 5, 2007
Underneath Masjid Al-Aqsa. Underneath The Majid Are Caves which go Further Down.